Advantages of our “Customize-it” system include:
- No backer plates! Tool body becomes a dedicated cutter and supports the insert knife, thus improving tool precision!
- Constant cutting diameter with no re-adjustment do to dimension changes in the tooling
- Manufactured in strict accordance with European Safety Standards
- All tool bodies are precision balanced to G2.5 specifications
- Inserts can be sharpened (face-ground)
- Special carbide grades available depending on application
- Cost sometimes less than the cost of a carbide-tipped equivalent tool
- Excellent tool life!
- No lengthy lead time!
In this example of profile insert tooling, you see all the component tooling for solid wood cabinet doors. We also have insert tooling for exterior windows and doors.
The below example shows insert tooling for MDF door production, these profiles are just examples of the many variety of tools…whether a shaker door, square corner MDF door, traditional or more contemporary profile, we produce per your exact specifications!
Interested? You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-544-8436 to receive a quote for a custom router tool! For more information visit http://www.guhdo.com/router-tooling/custom-tooling.php or check out this post.